Sunday, February 19, 2006

February

We just returned from a trip to the North West - Seattle, Victoria and Vancouver. It was cloudy, rainy with a few spells of sun to revel in.
I had never been to this area except to pass through the Portland airport on my way to Japan.
It's beautiful. I had never experienced seeing snow capped mountains as I stood at ocean level.
I've added images from our trip to my website. You can link to it through the blog - click the Meren Photography Web link.

We especially enjoyed our time in Canada. Years ago we spent four wonderful years in Ontario and I found hearing the accents, seeing the news and being around folks so refreshing.

It's snowed all weekend here in Oklahoma. Last week we had temperatures in the 70's and then a blue norther' came blowing through. I wonder if a Canadian front followed up home?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home