Sunday, March 05, 2006

Is This A Spring Tease? PhotoShop Elements 4.0


Three weeks ago it snowed and was very cold.
Today we had temps in the 70'sF.

Hopefully we are not overeager for spring. March cold spells can bring the snow back. We hope not.

As you can see Bramble (snoozing away) was enjoying it.

I just downloaded a trail version of PhotoShop Elements 4.0. It looks to have all the same tools I use in my ancient PS 6.0 version and is only about $100 bucks. If I were starting from scratch I believe it would be my choice.











1 Comments:

Blogger robin andrea said...

I'd love to see what the before and after photos looked like. I realize that you sent and email to us, and I responded thinking you were someone else who comments on our blog. My apologies!

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home