Monday, March 06, 2006

I've just finished the news and I need comfort!


Good ole carbs! Imagine hot pancakes, butter and maple syrup! Just what you need after finishing your obligatory news update. I'm actually a middle of the road guy. You know, moderation, compromise, consensus...that kind of stuff.
But is it just me or is our current administration beggaring this country by ignoring reality!
Sorry for letting the politics creep in...but OMG!

Anyway for those of you who enjoy photography here's a tip from my my nephew who is really really really good.
http://jalbum.net/ Check this freeware out.

1 Comments:

Blogger robin andrea said...

I'll take a look. Thanks for the tip.

BTW-- I'm glad when fellow bloggers yield to their political frustrations. The pirate and I do so sometimes. It's really hard not to, given the insanity of this administration. They do seem to live in their own reality.

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home