Thursday, March 23, 2006

Spring Time Snow

They said it would snow, but I really doubted it.

As you can see I was wrong. Left home for work early so I could drive by flowering trees I had scouted out previously in hopes of shooting this weekend. This was too good to pass up!

The close up of the redbud is not enhanced. I wonder if it is a hybrid?

Shot in the park.

Just some green "weed" in the lawn. I suppose I'll have to "dispose" of it soon or the neighbors may tar and feather me!

Lovely statue in the park.

3 Comments:

Blogger Pam in Tucson said...

These are lovely - glad you made the time to get these shots.

10:58 PM  
Blogger Endment said...

Wonderful contrasts in the photos.

I keep waiting for spring but these photos remind me that the momentary warm days do not mean that spring is here

7:01 AM  
Blogger robin andrea said...

These are beautiful, jll. There is something about the contrast of snow on flowers that is just lovely.

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home